2018年6月13日水曜日

HRC01; David and the Great Detevctive


    'Dave the Dreamer! Dave the Dreamer!'



   Hello, everyone. Today I introduce a book, David and the Great Detective. The main character is a high school boy, whose name is David. He loves reading and writing, so he often think about a lot of things. Some classmates make fun of him, because of that. One day, an incident occurred, which is that Jack's bicycle was stolen. Jack is one of the classmates who made fun of David. Jack told David that when he occasionally met David. And then David decided to help him. People who helped him were only David and two other girls who were classmates and didn't make fun of David. Other David's friend didn't help.
   Through this story, I think about my friends. My friends are kind and funny. If I have a problem, they will help me. I want to believe so..😅 Also, I want to help them when they have a problem. I really appreciate them and I really like them.
What are your friends like?

Hobbs, Martyn. (2007). David and the Great Detective. Helbling Languages.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

MHE01: The Umbrella

  Hello, everyone!   Recently, I read a book, The Umbrella. This story is short and we can read this book in short time.   The story is a...