2017年4月25日火曜日

"Mystery in London"

 It is the year 1898 in London. You are Mycroft Pound, the famous detective and you must find the Whitechapel Killer. He attacks people with a long knife and six women are dead because of him.


 Today, I read Mystery in London, a book in the Oxford Bookworms series. It is a Starter, so it’s very easy and short. It was written by Helen Brooke. And we can choose some options when we read it. So we can make a story by ourselves. If you choose a mistake, you might have to go to 1... It was very disappointing, but I enjoyed it too. Because when I picked out a right choice, I was much happier. I wish you enjoy it too.

1 件のコメント:

MHE01: The Umbrella

  Hello, everyone!   Recently, I read a book, The Umbrella. This story is short and we can read this book in short time.   The story is a...