2017年5月9日火曜日

My Golden Week

 Hello, everyone. What did you do during golden week ? ? I spent good time.

 First, I joined "Dan kouryuu"on April 29th. You don't know it,do you ? It is an athletic festival of Prefectural Kumamoto Univercity for freshmen. I enjoyed it very much. After that, I went back to my hometown, Fukuoka by high way bus. I met my families and relatives. Next day I went shopping with my brother. I bought clothes etc. I was so happy. And that night I went back to Kumamoto.
 Next, I was doing independent practice with my friends at Kyuudoujyou from May 2 to May 7. After practicing, I and my friends played everyday. For example Karaoke, Batting center, eating outside, chatting at home of someone or cooking.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

MHE01: The Umbrella

  Hello, everyone!   Recently, I read a book, The Umbrella. This story is short and we can read this book in short time.   The story is a...