2017年5月23日火曜日

"Shrek Forever After"

 You must give one day of your life to me. Shrek and Fiona have  three children now and for Shrek, every day is the same. But when Shrek puts his name on Rumpelstiltskin's contract, everything is much, much worse..

 Today, I read this book, "Shrek Forever After." Love of Shrek and Fiona is true. I don't know true love well, but I hope I find it like Shrek and Fiona some day. In addition, I didn't know Shrek and Fiona have children. They are ogres, but they are very cute. I wonder becoming a father makes him sad sometimes.
 Let's read Shrek!

1 件のコメント:

  1. I like Shrek, too. But I've never read its book, so I'll try to read it!

    返信削除

MHE01: The Umbrella

  Hello, everyone!   Recently, I read a book, The Umbrella. This story is short and we can read this book in short time.   The story is a...