2017年10月12日木曜日

"Let me out"


 Hello, everyone. Today, I introduce a book which I read recently.
The book is " Let me out." Have you ever read this book? This book was written by Antoinette Mouses, and this is a little long book. But don't worry, it is written in easy English.

 John makes a robot and calls him Nolan. Nolan can do anything John wants. But Nolan isn't happy...

 When I read this book, I felt that a robot was clever and very useful, but it was so dangerous. If we have mistake with treating robots, we might be like John..
I don't be like John. We must think robots more deeply.

Antoinette Moses. (2006). Let me out. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.

3 件のコメント:

  1. I'm interested in this book. So I'll check it out!

    返信削除
  2. I had read the book before. Wasn't its story so scary? I feel scary. The robot is crazy to kill a dog and Jhon. Do you remember the end? I think the man who was talked to by Nolan will be killed like them...

    返信削除

MHE01: The Umbrella

  Hello, everyone!   Recently, I read a book, The Umbrella. This story is short and we can read this book in short time.   The story is a...