2018年7月18日水曜日

HRC01: The Happy Prince and The Nightingale and the Rose


   "Swallow, Swallow, little Swallow,"
   Today, I read a book again, The Happy Prince and The Nightingale and the Rose. About the Happy Prince, the story is so sad. In the story, the happy prince which is a gold statue and a swallow appear. They rescue many people with Happy Prince's body.

   I thought the author's irony was interesting. He describes that Happy prince and the bird have a really beautiful mind, but people like public officers don't have. I understand his opinion, but I want to believe people have such a beautiful mind, they just forget.

   What do you think? Do people have a beautiful mind?

Wild, O. (2007). The Happy Prince and The Nightingale and the Rose. Helbring Languages.

2 件のコメント:

MHE01: The Umbrella

  Hello, everyone!   Recently, I read a book, The Umbrella. This story is short and we can read this book in short time.   The story is a...