2017年7月12日水曜日

"A Bug's Life"


「a bug's life Penguin kids」の画像検索結果
 A bug's life is difficult. Every day the ants have to find food. The grasshoppers come and take the food. They are tired but Flik has an idea ... they can fight the grasshoppers. But grasshoppers are bigger than ants!
 Can Flik find some friend to help them? Can they work together to fight the grasshoppers?


「imitation game movie」の画像検索結果Hello, everyone. Today I read this book, "A bug's life." And then some words came to mind, "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagine anything all who do the things no one can imagine." I knew the words when I watched the movie, "The imitation game." I like this words and the movie very much. I recommend you watch the move!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

MHE01: The Umbrella

  Hello, everyone!   Recently, I read a book, The Umbrella. This story is short and we can read this book in short time.   The story is a...