2018年5月23日水曜日

PG04: All about the music



   Hello, everyone.
Today, I introduce a book, All about the Music.
This story is about dream and romance. Suki who is main character is dating Kurt who is the menber of the same rock band. Suki is concerned about that Kurt's really loving her. I think both dream and love are so important and it is hard to choose which is more important. On the other hand, I can sympathize with Suki. I wonder people often want to feel that we are required by someone. Actually I sometimes feel that. How about you?

Julian Thomlinson. (2011). All about the music. Heinle Cengage Learning. .

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

MHE01: The Umbrella

  Hello, everyone!   Recently, I read a book, The Umbrella. This story is short and we can read this book in short time.   The story is a...