2018年5月16日水曜日

WBR01: The Three Little Pigs


"Not by the hair of my chinny, chin chin!"
  Hello, everyone.
Today, I read a popular book, The Three Little Pigs. You have read it,  haven't you?
  I like the third pig who is very smart. I wonder the youngest child is smarter than other child because he or she sees mistakes or success of their sister or brother.
  By the way, though I had read it, there is a difference. In the book which I read when I was a child, the first pig and the second pig weren't eaten by the wolf! But, in the book which I read today, the two pigs were eaten!
  I searched the difference on websites. According to some articles, in the original story, two pigs were eaten! Which is the end which you have read?

Ross, Dev. (1998). The Three Little Pigs. Treasure Bay, Inc.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

MHE01: The Umbrella

  Hello, everyone!   Recently, I read a book, The Umbrella. This story is short and we can read this book in short time.   The story is a...