2018年6月20日水曜日

HRC02: Holly the Eco Warrior


That is so unfair! 

   Hello, everyone. Today, I introduce a book, Holly the Eco Warrior. The story is about the environment. The main character is a girl whose name is Holly, and she loves nature. She has a strong sense of justice for the environment.
   One day, her father told her to cut down an oak which is in their house and built his office. She wouldn't accept his suggestion. She fought for the tree..
  In addition, the tree which appears in the book, has a tree house. I wanted it when I was a child, and even now I think so. If I build a house in the future, I want it in my house. What do you think? Do you want too?
    By the way, I have a question to you. What are you doing to save the environment? My classmates said they saved electricity. I must do too!

Holly the Eco Warrior. (2007). Martyn Hobbs. Helbling Languages.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

MHE01: The Umbrella

  Hello, everyone!   Recently, I read a book, The Umbrella. This story is short and we can read this book in short time.   The story is a...